FreeStyle Progress is an online academy from Abbott UK that supports and educates users of their FreeStyle Libre system. The purpose of Progress is to drive customer loyalty and lock-in through valuable content that helps users live life to the full. The problem? The UX of the academy was poor and the content far too wordy.
Expectations of digital experiences are bleeding from consumer world into healthcare. Freestyle Libre users are no different and expect as much from their online interactions as they do from their device. Simple, effective, valuable. Living with Diabetes is complex and all encompassing so the need for easily accessible support is even more important.
A faster, more immersive experience, delivered through more reliable Progressive Web App (PWA) technology.
What we delivered
- A complete rewrite and redesign of all content, focusing on value through consumability and easier access
- PWA design & build, driven by improved UX principles
- We stretched the brief with an integrated onboarding programme and a patient & HCP webinar program designed to drive greater loyalty and service excellence
- 26k users and 247k page views in the 3 months post-launch
- Average session time increased from 4 to 8 minutes