- Develop Progressive Web Apps and other products that improve the physical and mental health of millions.
- Develop skills with React, Node, AWS, VR/AR and more.
- Grow a supportive, passionate, innovative product development team.
What you’ll be doing
What experience you’ll need
- Full understanding and competency with AWS stack.
- HTML5, CSS3 and general front-end tech; able to produce robust, credible and visually stunning solutions.
- Good grounding in NoSQL, wield websockets and basic unit or integration test abilities.
- GIT version control.
- Keen interest in working with AWS/Google Cloud, MongoDB, Meteor.js and new/emerging tech (they’re looking at producing VR and AR applications).
- Excellent communication skills, a thirst for learning and a natural problem solver.
What you’ll get in return for your talents?
The satisfaction that what you’re creating each day is genuinely making a positive impact to people’s health. And of course a great benefits package that includes 25 days holidays, Christmas break off, course/conference access, personalised development plans, discounted shopping at big retailers, pension, regular legendary company nights out and of course Friday desk beers.
There will be great opportunities to work across a number of different projects in a small, growing development team. Your opinion on which tech to use per project will be valued and there’s a great chance for you to lead projects and pass on your skills to the rest of the team.
If you’re that perfect person looking to join an experienced, fast-paced and fun agency, email your CV to Rob Matthews.